LILLY corduroy skirt pink
LILLY is a midi tight corduroy skirt with front button closure and patch pockets on the back. Color is light dusty pink.
- Model is 1’75 cm (5’ 7’’) and is wearing size XS.
- Body: 100% cotton
- Locally made in Barcelona.
- Small production: 10 units were made.
- Material origin: locally sourced Spanish fabric.
We recommend cold machine wash 30°C inside out to elongate its life.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
All orders will be processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Orders placed on weekends or national holidays will be processed the next business day. We ship our orders with Correos Exprés (Spain) and UPS ( International Orders)
Once we send your order, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail to follow your package along its trip to your doorstep. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order’s shipment.
For international orders, you can also directly contact the UPS website (www.ups.com) or download the application “UPS My Choice“. It allows you to manage any incident and change direction. You need to sign up, and UPS will send you automatic delivery notifications either by text, phone, or e-mail.
We ship our packages with UPS, and a signature may be required on receipt. If you are not around to take your parcel delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how to collect your package. Alternatively, UPS will try two more times to deliver the package.
Unfortunately, we are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched. If you change the delivery address, there will be an additional charge, which you will have to pay to the courier company directly upon delivery.
If the parcel is damaged when it arrives, please contact us within 24 hours, and we will contact the courier company.
DELIVERY TIME & RATES:
We ship worldwide. Please check your area to know more about our purchasing conditions and be aware that customs duties for deliveries outside the European Union are not included and have to be paid to the courier upon delivering your product.
LOCAL PICK UP:
Local pick up is available in our studio in Barcelona. Pick up will be ready in 1 to 2 working days. If you choose pick up option, we will contact you to arrange the meeting with you.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (Spain):
- Free shipping (2-3 working days) on all orders
- Free express shipping (2-4 working days) for all orders.
- Next day delivery (orders must be placed before 14:00h CET): 15€
- Standard shipping (6-10 working days): 5,90€
- Since January 2021, orders to UNITED KINGDOM may be subject to import taxes and/or customs duties. Please note that these charges are not included on the price and are responsibility of our costumers. In case that taxes must be paid, you'll be notified by the courier who will collect this funds. For more information about import taxes please check the following link or contact your local customs office:
Tax and duty
You’ll be contacted by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or the courier company if you need to pay any VAT, duty or delivery charges (‘handling fees’) to receive your goods.
They’ll send you a bill stating exactly which fees you need to pay.
They’ll normally hold your parcel for about 3 weeks. If you have not paid the bill by then, your parcel will be returned to the sender.
You will not have to pay anything to the delivery company to receive goods worth less than £135 unless they’re gifts over £39 or excise goods (for example, alcohol and tobacco).
VAT is charged on all goods (except for gifts worth £39 or less) sent from:
- outside the UK to Great Britain
- outside the UK and the EU to Northern Ireland
VAT is not charged on goods that are gifts worth £39 or less.
You pay VAT when you buy the goods or to the delivery company before you receive them. If you have to pay VAT to the delivery company, it’s charged on the total package value, including:
- the value of the goods
- postage, packaging and insurance
- any duty you owe
VAT is charged at the VAT rate that applies to your goods.
Goods worth £135 or less in total
If you bought the goods yourself and they are not excise goods, the seller will have included VAT in the total you paid.
You will need to pay VAT to the delivery company if the goods are:
- gifts sent to you by someone else and worth more than £39
- excise goods
Goods worth more than £135 in total
You will have to pay VAT to the delivery company either before the goods are delivered or when you collect them.
You’ll be charged Customs Duty on all goods sent from outside the UK (or the UK and the EU if you’re in Northern Ireland) if they’re either:
- excise goods
- worth more than £135
If you’re charged Customs Duty, you’ll need to pay it on both:
- the price paid for the goods
- postage, packaging and insurance
In case you refuse to pay the customs duty taxes and your package is returned to us, we will have to pay taxes and this taxes will be deducted from your refund.
REST OF THE WORLD:
- International Shipping (6-10 working days): 19€
- Please be aware that customs duties for deliveries outside the European Union are not included and have to be paid to the courier upon delivering your product. For more information, contact your local customs office.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
You have 30 days from the day that you receive your order to return your items. Please check your area to know how to proceed in case of a return.
- Free returns.
- You have 30 days from the day that you receive your order to return your items. Please note that the product must be returned clean, unworn, unwashed and must have all original tags attached. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded.
- For returns please contact email@example.com indicating your name, purchase order number, and reason of the return. You will receive a return confirmation email with instructions on how to proceed. Once your return has been accepted you will receive a return label that you'll need to print and stick into your package and you'll need to bring your package to your nearest UPS access point. Please note that we don't have a door to door return service, so packages will have to be returned always in a UPS access point. If you make a pick up request by phone to UPS to your address we will deduct the amount of 6 € from your return.
UNITED KINGDOM AND REST OF THE WORLD:
- Our international costumers are responsible for their returns. If there is a need to make a return, clients are expected to send back their items to our warehouse by their own way.
- Please note that we are not responsible for lost or damaged articles during transport, so we always recommend to use a trackable shipping.
You have 30 days from the day that you receive your order to return your items. Please note that the product must be returned clean, unworn, unwashed and must have all original tags attached. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition will not be refunded.
-For returns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, purchase order number, and reason of the return. You will receive a return confirmation email with instructions on how to proceed.