EDNA is a turtleneck sweater in a super soft Italian alpaca blend with subtly puffed sleeves. It is made in a very special thread that is color changing, so, each piece is totally unique.
- Model is 1’75 cm (5’ 7’’) and is wearing size S.
- Body: 35% alpaca 9% wool 44% acrylic 12% polyamide.
- Locally made in Barcelona.
- Small production: 226 units were made.
- Material origin: Italian yarn. This yarn complies the REACH regulation quality standards.
- We recommend hand-washing at 30°C with neutral soap or dry cleaning with suitable solvents. Dry flat avoiding twisting the garment.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURN ALL EUROPE (REST OF THE WORLD FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE 150€)
I love this sweater, it's very nice to wear and I can combine it with a jean, a black trouser or a skirt. The wool is very soft, you can see that the quality is great!